Monday, June 29, 2015

back home...but still in Italy mood



Back home but I am still in Italy mood. Vacation in south Italy was wonderful. I had some contact with the ones at home ;) and so tjip got his Gabriel shirt and Hawker's boots and and jeans from the menstuff hunt. The hunt  ends 30 june. So run!! It was a good start in sl with the jumpsuit from PurpleMoon, a groupgift. I combined it with the jewelry from Finesmith, also a groupgift. The bag is a groupgift at  C'est la Vie. Comes with a hud for more colors. Nic's hair a from the lucky board at Moon hair.The belt is an oldie from my inventory. Espadrilles oldies from Miel. I am totally satisfied with these clothes and made some vacation pictures.

Credits:
Nic wears:
Jumpsuit: PurpleMoon :: PM :: Montse Jumpsuit in Black MESH - Group Gift ( free/  group join fee)
Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: - C'est la vie !:: Heart Bag -Group gift- (free)
Jewelry: F I N E S M I T H - F I N E S M I T H - perach group gift (free)
Hair: Moon hair - Moon. Hair // - Ombres - Light Headed Wanderer (free/ LB / for group/ group join fee)
From inventory: espadrilles - Miel; belt - Tokid ( shop gone/ some items on marketplace)

Tjip wears:
Shirt: Gabriel- Menstuff Hunt Gift #3 Gabriel
Jeans: Hawkers House - *HH* Men's Mesh Kanto Chino Jeans Set ( menstuff hunt / free/ 30 june last day)
Boots: Hawkers House - *HH* Men's Mesh Doc Martin Boots Denim ( menstuff hunt / free/ 30 june last day)
From inventory: Hair - Dura boy 52
Nic posing for the vacation picture book.
Bye bye, Nic
Thanks Anda for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment