Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Zoe


I finally managed to get shadows to work for me. I had seen it so many times before in pictures of other bloggers, but I was still in awe when I finally got it to work for my own laptop. It's a whole different experience, I love it.

I kept my first picture with shadows simple, also to let this gorgeous skin speak for itself. Its the new Zoe face from Tuli and I didn't think it was possible to be impressed anymore, but Tuli did it. Bella has been my favorite skin ever since it was released, but Zoe is my new default skin. The luscious lips, the detailed skin, the neat eyebrows... Zoe is pure perfection to me.

My hair is also another recent fave of mine, Freja from Vive9, these hairtextures are amazing. Sexy blouse is by Fishy Strawberry...


Kus Nere

1 comment:

Slow Joe the Bastid said...

Flippin' Glorious!

Post a Comment