Saturday, September 1, 2012

gute nacht freunde ( in hot cinnamon )

Please view also my post Masai Mara from this day. Highly recommend that.



Gute nacht Freunde
es wird zeit fuer mich zu gehen
was ich noch zu sagen hätte
dauert eine Zigarette
und ein letztes Glas in steh'n

Habt Dank für die Zeit, die ich mit euch ver-plaudert hab
und für eure Geduld, wenn's mehr als eine Meinung gab,
dafür, daß ihr nie fragt, wann ich komm oder geh,für die stets offene Tür, in der ich jetzt steh

Good night friends
it is time for me to go
what I still  want to say
takes a cigarette
and a last drink while standing.

My thanks for the time that I spend with you chatting
and for your patience, when i had more than one opinion,
because you never ask , when I come or go, the always-open door where I stand now



Again in the 52 weeks of colour challenge a nostalgic german song. Last week we had one from Eliza Quixote about Lili Marleen. The song above is from a later period ( 1974). It is from Reinard Mey. On the dutch radio this song was at the beginning and the end of a program in the night between 23.00 and 24.00 every day of the week. The program is named: with a view to tomorrow. In those late hours this song sounded very melancholic.

I thought about this when i bought the cigarette, bangles and earrings in the sale at Sea Hole ( just 50ld).
Because the shop will move to another place, there is sale. The items with a key are just 50ld. So go and pamper yourself.
I was walking around in the Sea Hole shop, searching for clothings in the color "hot cinnamon" for the Color Challenge. No delicious cinnamon in the post ( i saw so many delicious cakes in sl with cinnamon) but just sadness smoke and wine. But the skirt and bag have the right color isn't it?
The skirt is from the diamond hunt at R.icielli ( 15ld). It is a highwaist skirt, but it is hidden under that silky blouse. Love that blouse. I wear a top underneath because i like the lace.
hair is a promo from A&A on marketplace. I made it more redbrown.

Oh and when this post is not very " hot cinnamon", then watch the post before this one ;) here a preview
with my Budha shirt from NV and skirt from Happy Undead

Credits:
Skirt: R.icielli - Ricielli GLAMOROUS HUNT item#11(15ld)
Hair: A&A - A&A Beverly Hair Mahogany, ( free)
Blouse: erratic / amy - silk blouse / black
Cigarette and earrings and bracelet: The Sea Hole - Parisian Accessory Set  - Blush ( 50ld)
Bag: Lethal Couture - ::LC:: Aztec Satchel Animated & Unanimated

Bye bye, Nic

7 comments:

Ygrey Auer said...

Love both looks! Mooie!

Mayala Loon said...

Yeah ... I remember that song ... As a kid I listened a lot to Reinhard May ... lol ... (damn ... I'm old)
you perfectly got the mood of the song in your pics
and I love your cinnamon choice ... especially in the last pic ... very well done ;-)
*hugs*

Unknown said...

Adorable, I love that first skirt!

Sama Yalin said...

Love the mood you put into your pictures. Especially love the second one!

And your masai mara pictures would have been perfect for this week's color too :)

Laila Laperriere said...

Beautiful photos, and yes the skirt and bag match this weeks color perfectly. Now hide them both before I steal them!! =) xoxo

Fledge said...

I really love the composition of those pics for this week's outfit Nic - the rain in the windows, the smoke from the cigarette, and your outfit! Gorgeous blouse, love the touch of lace, and yes the skirt and bag are a great colour match. I think it works better than the Buddha outfit but I do like that top too.

Eliza said...

Thank you for the mention, my dear, and I love your nostalgic look! That french menu in the background sets a great tone!

Post a Comment