Monday, October 15, 2012

get your swag



You still can get your swag at the Swag Fest ( ends 31th october), an urban streetwear fashion fair. I am far too late to inform you about the opening, but it is never too late to go there for those who may be did forget to go. Like me. I read much about it on blogs but didn't go. Now i did and am happy to show you 2 pieces from the swag fest. The orange/yellow dress is from Paradisis. I use it as a long sweater. And the cream leather pants from Sassy! I am satisfied with my swag. That leather realy looks like leather. The quality is great! On the last picture i show the pants with my slink boots. Just so you can see the details of the pants.
On the second picture Nic wears the studded boots from yesterday. I also found them now at Admiral Spicy. Lesser expensive then the ones i bought yesterday, because mine are full perm. I took my studded biker jacket from beetlebone out of the dust of my inventory and mmm i like it.

And  because this post is without free items i add this information: group join for the  womenstuff group is free now.

Credits:
Leather pants: Sassy - ~Sassy!~ Tribeca leather pants - ivory SWAG
Dress: Paradisis - PARADISIS Attitudes dress SWAG
From inventory: Baby otter- Mio Runo ( Agarta); necklace- Mandala; Boots - Admiral Spicy or Meli Imako ( marketplace full perm); Studded jacket- Beetle bones.

1 comment:

Rudhmellowen said...

ooooh you look cute... I WANT A BABY OTTERRRR!!!

Post a Comment