Saturday, June 23, 2012

fledermaus elf in rust







First i thought: " rust in summertime? That is difficult. Mostly it is a colour for autumn". Searched through my inventory and found this summer top with the name rust. It is a part of a dress. Longtime ago i got it as an openingsgift from Orta. The shop is still there and you can get the dress in all sorts of colours. I wasn't in a dress mood so i use just the top. I like the back part.

For making the pictures, i searched my special animation overrider, but discovered it was gone from my inventory. Disappearing stuff from inventrory has been big trouble last times for me. May be i have too much? I went back to the place were i got it and then realised i didn't even know that the wings and ears and more special things were included ( super exaggerated boobs for example, may be good for a funny post another time...May be a good tip for you Rudh!!!).

And then i knew, what sort of post i wanted make: an over the top post ..or how did Luna call it? Make something in another style then you are used to. Well in sl i tried all styles, but on this blog i am just a beginner, so not all styles i showed here.
I was a rough girl, a kitten ..i tried cute tiny avatars and all sorts of avatars, for example a crow a  dragonfly, a peacock, a box avatar, science fiction avatar, a burning avatar. I loved to walk around as a totally different person. This all came back in my memory. Did you do the same?
That is Second Life: you can live your dreams and step out of the ties of normal life. And i love it.

And what will be more unknown and hidden in the secret corners of my overloaded inventory? I am curious. But it is so much work to try all.

I can recommend the cute ao. And what comes with it is also funny. The skirt is from Discord, that dark shop. The skirt flows super around the legs. Bought it long time ago and recoloured it to black. Shop gone??
The pants that i wear under it are so special. See the legpart detail. It gives  a goat impression. My rust hair is new at Mrs. C.


Credits:
Animation overrider, wings, necklace, elf ears, sword and more:  Damascus Lavarock - Improved Succubus Starter Kit ( free)
Top: Orta - part of [ORTA] - Isabella dress in rust
Pants: Trap - [][]Trap[][] Black Lace Pants
Hair: Mrs.C - Miss C. -  Allen_Brown (not free - new!)
Skirt: Discord - << Discord >> SHIN-JI Brown Set ( shop gone?)
Post made for 52 weeks of Color Challenge from Luna Jubilee.

And because this blog is about good quality freebies and dollarbies an ecore
On this last picture Nic shows a part of a bikini from the Crash Republic at the Summer Fashion Festival (ends 24 june, so hurry up and grab all the icecreams..many super presents you get).
The mesh necklace is a gift from Swallow.

Credits:
Bikini: Crash Republic - [Crash Republic] SFF Bikini (free)
Necklace: Swallow - ^^ Swallow^^ Necklace Black -Gift-(free)
Thanks to Niclas old friend for telling me about the ao

Bye bye, Nic



11 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful and whimsical, Nic, it is lovely!

Rudhmellowen said...

WOW Whimsical is right, this is adorable!!!! I love the creative flair to these pics and the lighting is gorgeous!!!

Laila Laperriere said...

I believe this first photo will be one of my favs of you. Excellent shot Nic, you shine! =)

Asia said...

Oooh this is so cute, beautiful pics and styling :)

YvetteDonner said...

Batgirl! Really great ensemble. Those pants are something; I love the top from the Isabella dress, but the bikini top in the last pic really makes everything pop :)

Unknown said...

My first idea was this Orta' dress. You're so pretty,and I love this touch of magic: rust wings

Sama Yalin said...

Wow now that is different! I really like it :)

And I actually have those pants by Trap as well! Thank you for reminding me, I had completely forgotten :)

Mayala Loon said...

I love Fledermäuse ... but I was told, as a kid, not to touch them (when the kiddie-zoo showed them around at our school) ...
Now I feel that urge again to stroke those wings ... actually all wings have that effect on me ;-)
Now can I stroke that beautiful Nic-Fledermaus?
*hugs*

Nicandra Laval said...

ooooh so sweet all these comments ..thanks very much all. And sure you can stroke this Nic Fledermaus ;) Mayala

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw very cool, and you did go out of your comfort zone Nicky! I love the wings :P
♥Lau

Eliza said...

Great job, I just love those head wings! So different but awesome!

Post a Comment