Saturday, August 17, 2013

oh nooo



A nice hunt gift from B!asta. It is already a fall hunt ( Enmeshed Into Fall hunt, 15th august - 15 september 2013) ...oh my goodness nooo..... already now fall clothes! Because i like summer more, i made a sort of  role-play Nic with this dress. I went to the roleplay sim, Isle of Amras to make pictures from Nic as a huntress. Took my bow of cobra from long time ago from my inventory. The dress comes with the brown boots with the leafs. You need find a leaf. Go upstairs ..under a rack with skirts. The leaf is a bit like the one on my necklace from OrsiniSun. The necklace and crown are from the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival. The event runs till 21th august 2013.

Credits:
Dress and boots: B!asta - [ B! ] :FALLEN LEAVES: Autumn outfit ( free)
Necklace and crown: OrisiniSun - OrsiniSun Sweet Sacrifice For Gacha Fantasy Carnival


Pictures made at Imagine Isla . Click pictures to enlarge
Bye bye, Nic




No comments:

Post a Comment