Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I gotta know right now




I gotta know right now..Before we go any further..Do you love me!?..Will you love me forever!?
Let me sleep on it..Baby, baby let me sleep on it..Let me sleep on it..And I'll give you an answer in the morning.

From the vintage and cool fair a nice dress from Leri Miles Designs. The shoes are a gift from G-Field at that fair, and super vinatge style! The glasses are retro glasses from Cestar Store. Full perm.
The bag is the same as in the post from some days ago. Now pink recolored.  Free is the skin from wow skins at Swank Events. My hair is THE  Vintage hair that i love the most from my inventory from Truth. Scarf an oldie from Izzie's. Nearly forgot to mention the tray with burger, a gift from Follow USat the Vintage and Cool Fair

Credits:
Dress: LMD - LMD Joanie Dress Onyx ( Vintage Fair special) (NEW)
Shoes: *GF* - *GF* Vintage&Cool Fair Gift (free)
Skin: WoW at Swank event -.::WoW Skins::. Angela Bronze (free)
Vintage burger tray: Follow Us - !! Follow US !! Gift Vintage&cool fair 2015 (free)
Glasses: Cestar Store - " Retro Glasses " FULL PERMISSION - Cestar Store (free)
Nails: La Boheme -  LB Blossom Slink Nail Applier- Vintage & Cool Fair (free)
From Inventroy: hair -  Truth ( Thelma); Scarf - Izzie's; bag - Indyra ( see post before this one)
Pictures made at: Templar

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment