Saturday, August 29, 2015

before i go



I've been sleeping for some hours..Just woke up and you were there..Like the morning, like the flowers...Sunlight whispering in my ears...a seagull shooting down to the water..Put me on that wind he rides..I will be your true companion
Can't decide which way to travel..On the ground or in the sky..All my schemes have come unraveled
All that's left is you and I
Before she goes she takes a drink at the beachbar.

Nic wears a nice summery dress from Rowena's Designs. The shoes are also from that shop. Make a very good combination. The loops around her neck are from ANE. Good for her keys but she forgot them  as you can see. Beautiful are the earrings, a gift at Closet. I long time had that cute bag in my inventory, couldn't find it back. Now i did, but the shop is gone ( sorry for you). The hair is from Exile. I love this updo. Behind Nic is the ahoy captainswheel, A gift from [Circa}

Credits:
Dress: RS- {RS} Edina Dress (with color hud)(NEW)
Shoes: RS - {RS} Edina Heels Mid Slink Bagged (with color hud) (NEW)
Earrings: Closet - .:Closet:. Gift Color Earring (free)
Ahoy captains wheel: Circa - [CIRCA] Sign - "AHOY" - Captain's Wheel Shelving Set GIFT
From inventory: Hair - Exile; Boho  Loops- ANE

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment