Friday, January 8, 2010

PM new release



I should be in bed today by like an hour or two ago, but after receiving the nc from PM about the newest release there was no way I could log off before giving you guys a proper picture of these gorgeous new pumps. Omg they are stunning! Tya Fallingbridge has really outdone herself with these Amber pumps. As usual she offers them in a variety of beautiful colors and it comes with an easy to use hud to adjust your skintone.



Absolutely gorgeous aren't they? I know what Karina's going to do after seeing this picture :P Control yourself!



I'm still in love with my new Dutch Touch face, I think its not coming off for a long, long time. I just love it combined with the messy Amelia hair from fri.day. A month ago fri.day released basic Vneck Sweaters that I've been meaning to show for quite a while, just didn't get around to doing so. The sweaters are very well textured and are perfect basics for any sl wardrobe. The BomberJacket is by Coco and is one of my favorite short style jackets in my inventory.

Night! I'm off to bed finally :)


Kus Nere

Style credits:
Skin: Dutch Touch - Dune Peach (Rust)
Hair: fri.day - Amelia (Passionate Red)
Sweater: fri.day - Vneck Sweater (Wine)
Jacket: Coco - BomberJacket (black)
Jeans: Aitui - Repose Jeans (chimney hunt gift)
Pumps: PM - Amber (moss
)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics

Maretch Waffle said...

Please don't paste links like those, bobo.

Post a Comment