Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cleaning up



So... RL left me little time to log in lately due to the festivities. But now its January again and that leaves time for some good old new years resolutions... First off: cleaning invent mess that gathered in December. So much gifts and so little time to unpack... While cleaning up I found this subscribo gift by RC Cluster in my inventory, a champagne glass with pose. A bit late perhaps, but hey champagne you can drink all year round... right? Right?



The dress I'm wearing is the latest Pacadi Jasha subscribo gift and I am very charmed by it, such a perfect dress for a nice party. The hair is the new Amelia style by fri.day and I saw Karina flaunting it in her previous post as well. There are two versions of this hair, I'm wearing it with the bangs a bit more messy.


Kus Nere

No comments:

Post a Comment