Saturday, January 2, 2010

Terri.tees & Magika.. <3

Hey all :) I've been super busy yesterday and today and I'm so tired and ready to go to bed. Something quick and I promise tomorrow I'll blog a long post with freebies.... oh and btw, my exams are after 3 days and will last for 2 weeks :/ So I won't be able to blog much. Oh well we'll see later. Have fun <3

~Terri sent me a review copy pack 2 days ago. When I unpacked it I was in love with the tees. They're so cute and also funny. Fun to wear and wander around the grid with friends. The great part is the price. The price is like.. nothing! Each tee is 25L$ and I think that's really really cheap. Besides, there's a free tee waiting for you there :D Go check it out yourself!
*Taxi to Terri.Tees

~Sabina added me to the Magika bloggers group today. Sabina is a really sweet girl and a very hard working one. She has the best hair store in SL. Her hair are to die for.. and whenever I go shopping there, I can't decide on a hair! Her textures are also wonderful. You should defiantly check Magika out, you'll love their hair!
*Taxi to Magika.

Credits:
- Tees: 25L$ from terri.tees (There's a free one there too)

- Hair: Magika - Gabrielle (NEW RELEASE!)
- Skin: Lara Skin-Asuka(group gift) - Join the Lara skin group & check notices.
- Jeans: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Black) - Skinny - NOT Free.

~ My friend Pure opened a new store. She sells skins and shapes. You should also check her store, because I'm sure you'll love it :)
*Taxi to Pure Contours.
- Skin: Purity - Sunkissed - Natural - BM - 900L$

That's all for now, have a good day.
Nite <3

Special thanks to:

✪Terri Wardell
✪Sabina Gully
✪Pure Nikolaidis
✪Lara Hurley - (For the awesome free group gift skin, I can't take it off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment