Friday, January 29, 2010

Goodies for you to hug! :D

*hides* I know, I know. And I apologize for doing it. I was sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo soo (whatever) busy in rl! Everyday we go out. Shop, eat, sleep, wakeup the next day.. shop, eat, sleep. Bahh I didnt even have time for SL :/ I'll try to blog as much as I can today so this one will be quickie to save time!! Have fuun. :D

Terri.tees new release. These awesome tees are the latest release from Terri.tees and there are 15 tees and they're all super cute. I just love the text and the graphics on them :D They're 25L each but as most of you know, the sweet, generous, awesome, amazing Terri Wardell sets each of these shirts for 1L$ everyday. Even if you missed it, it's only 25L$! Go down to Terri.tees and spend some lindens :D



I don't really use photo studios for my pictures at all because if you remember, I always use a white background :P But these ones. OH MY GOD likeee seriously!! I looooooooveeee this photo studio like f*ck. It's from Tricolore and it's amazing. This one is the one with 100 textures. If you think that's all.. well no. Here's what you get when you buy it! You get: Textures, poses, glow, emote(!!), side screen(adds walls to the sides, like shown above) & lights and even instructions and settings. This one with 100 textures costs 2500L$ but to be honest I think it's so worth it. And guess what, you could even add your own poses and textures! It's very easy to add them and there are instructions too! Apart from that, the textures are so awesome and they look like they were made in Photoshop. If you don't really need one with 100 textures and spend 2500L$, not to worry they have many other photo studios with reasonable prices. Give them a visit!

Taxi to Tricolore.

More to come in some mins, if I didn't fall asleep on my keyboard :P

M x

1 comment:

Karina Larkham said...

Feel free to put that up at my photo studio Mare if you need a place for it :/ haha!

Post a Comment