Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shoes and Accessories Hunt - Part 1

Wow! Alot to show you for this hunt. It's BIG and lots of great stuff. Going to try to split up into Shoes and then Accessories (everything else). First for shoes (and boots). If your interested in doing the hunt you can read more about it here. The blog is priceless, as I was able to skip the men's (sorry guys) and the shops I knew wouldn't interest me (sorry Neko lovers!) Please forgive my photoshopping collages, as I'm a hunter not a collager!

1. Jeepers Creepers Shoes: Strike! Black & Green
2. LEMANIA INDIGO DESIGNS: Red Heart Emitting Pump
3. MB-CreationZ: Pumps "BEJEWELLED" forest
4. Ingenue: Lilium :: Crimson & Blush
5. Bliensen + MaiTai: Oro - Pumps
6. HoneyBear's: Ballet Slipper Plaid


7. Nardcotix: Ashoka Shoe
8. Donna Flora: RITA shoes (these are absolutely my favorite of the whole hunt!)


9. Baby Monkey Shoes: Laura Ankle Boots
10. JAZMYN D: SOFT BROWN LEATHER BOOTS
11. Mondira & Viviane Fashion: Hunt Gift Sneakers
12. Avoid: Comfies
13. Duh!: Sneaker Boots White
14. MEB: SUEDE & STUDS BROWN BOOTS


15. R2: Anela Cherry (I was hoping for something great from R2 and they delivered!)
16. Reek: Autumn Boots - Navy



6 comments:

Maretch Waffle said...

Hoo! Thanks for blogging them Karina. you saved my life! I wanted to blog them too but my "To blog" list is too long :/ And I'm still stuck with exams! >_>

<3

okrebecca said...

hey! i'm a bit confused, this hunt is so big....the nardcotix prize i seem to have found include black mens boots and black 'rebekah' womens pumps. could you double check the ashoka shoes? those are lovely!

Karina Larkham said...

Hopefully my most recent post cleared that up! :)

Tess Y. said...

Heya, not to bother you, but do you have an unofficial hint for the MEB boots? There's nothing on the main blog, and it's driving me crazy!

Karina Larkham said...

Gosh Tess I wish I could remember! I'll try to go back and post something tomorrow if I can find them again. It's all a blur at this point!

Anonymous said...

There are 3 different Narcodtix girls gifts in the store that I'm aware of :)

Post a Comment