Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Something before I'm off to bed :O

Hi again! Some cuties to get :) And I wanted to say something to all.. my exams last for 2 weeks and I think (THINK) maybe I won't be blogging for 2 weeks.. but yes I do have weekends.. and sometimes when I'm free i'll blog ;) so don't worry. Have fun!! <33 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfidmp9eBIO_Hp7QPmKEE618Aq5-X4roqQ9xFBS7Pxdx9UexEZP_TjO3imGxwI7loXAucGAkCrWlSw6G8ACw_YdhJe2naC_rxEwB5MZYvvFnI9WsZAqOvlR-hMtE4jYvBnaw0DQjfaiW_p/">Left to right
- Sweater+shorts: Sleepy Cat * Gift_02 - Join the Sleepy cat group and check notices.
- Outfit: **AQUA - High Flyer - Cream 01/10 Group Gift - Join the subscribo and check history.
- Grey sweater: *ARAI* Gift T 2009_for BOYS - Join the Arai group and check notices. (There's one for the girls too, but I feel like wearing the one for the boys :P)
- Fur jacket: *booN fur jacket 2009Xmas gift for updates group - Join the BooN group and check notices.
- Gold dress: Gold Satin Dress Box - Join the subscribo and check history. HERE.
- Grey dress: {SMS} Gift <3. href="http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magika%20Land/140/107/24">MAGIKA.
* Thanks Sabina! xoxo

M <3

No comments:

Post a Comment