Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some Saturday Stuff.

LeLutka: XY jacket/blue: Group Gift for men but I'm working it!
TART: fray cut denim skirt-faded - 100L gc hidden in store until the 31st which made this free.
fri.day - Basic Cami in white - free
Truth Hair: Audrey in auburn. I bought off XStreet (no more Truth lag for me horray!)
Poison: GIFT Black & white dress. There are a bunch of other freebies in the shop now as well: jeans, scarves, earrings and MM board to slap.

Amacci Skin: Felicia (Fresh) - Subscribo Gift
Donna Flora: VIOLETTA earrings - New Dollarbie
M*Motion: C10-03 Layered Knit Pink Sweater and Skinny Jeans - Subscribo
UPDATE: I was notified today by the designer, after posting this, that the Subscribo has been removed from the store since they exceeded the free membership allotment. My apologies to anyone that went looking for the gift and was unable to find it. Had I known - I would not have posted something that was not available to everyone. ❤Karina



All poses courtesy of BehaviorBody. There's a freebie pose cube hanging out there from the holidays so hurry and grab it - as well as poses on sale upstairs. Thanks Antosperandeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment