Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Burning Hearts Hunt

Looking for burning hearts in this one (naturally). The first of the (kinda) Valentines Day themed hunts I've done as of yet. Many more to come as there are many going on and coming up. Some new shops in this hunt I've not seen before which was fun, and all the hearts are fairly easy to find which was wonderful as I don't have the will or the desire to spend forever looking anymore. A super blog with this hunt and you can read more details about the hunt here. Onto my favorites...

Random Eyes: Natural Dark Lavender (one of 3 pairs you receive)
Alite skin: Dusk/Cleavage (my boobs rock in this skin! I couldn't keep my eyes off of them!)
Avilion Mist: Burning Heart Necklace & Earrings

KD Designs: Raffin Couture - Satin Ball Gown

woodenhanger: Tank, Shrug and Sleep Tights (this is a shop that is new to me and I will be checking out again).
Magia: Black Jumper Turtleneck & Tartan Skirt
Lace: Black Diamond Bra & Panties

j Designs: Red Dress
Lestat Reuven: Lonely Valentine
NILS ISLAND STORE: Red Brodery Dress


Poised: Thirst Dress
Bliss Couture: Lavina Leather Skirt & Bodice


No comments:

Post a Comment