Saturday, January 23, 2010

Death Becomes Her Hunt

Just as a little preface, I didn't do this whole hunt. My style really isn't that of neko/goth/emo etc. It looks nice on plenty of people, just is not my own personal style. The items I'm blogging are the ones I thought suited me as they were my style and this is my blog. I'm not normally a proponent of cherry picking on hunts, since I believe doing the whole hunt is the way to discover shops that you didn't know existed - therefore it gives you an introduction. However, I wanted the opportunity to show everyone that it's fun to dress outside the box sometimes so to speak. So in my opinion, better to show some then none. All that being said, if you want to do this hunt it's running until the 31st of the month, so still plenty time. You can read about the hunt here.
Rara Avis: Asche Smoke Womens Top and Pants (also a male version of this one)
Prim & Pixel Paradise: Dare Ensemble - Black & Black. This comes with several skirt options, the veil and shoes.
Lemania Indigo Designs: Evening Shade Gown
Gehenna: Astraea Dress. She included a notecard saying this is only the 2nd clothing item she's made and I think it's wonderful! I hope she continues. Look how cute it looks with the Nardcotix Ashoka shoes from the SAH hunt too!
Ducknipple: Viking - Red Skirt
Top is the shirt part of the Gehenna dress

Corrupted Innocence: Julia Skin by Kira Paderborn
Corrupted Innocence: Blue Mist Eyes by Kira Paderborn
Caithlin Carter Designs: Silver Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment