Saturday, April 7, 2012

First mesh



Hi, remember me? I finally got a new laptop after 2,5 months, a time in where SL has gone through some major changes. I plan too keep blogging, but there is still a lot I have to relearn again. Thankfully Nicandra is keeping the blog up and alive :)



My first mesh outfit! Yep, I've been out of SL for a long long time... I did try on several mesh releases, but I had to get used to the fact that the body is determined by the creator, and sadly I often think the creators have a weird eye to what a healthy body should look like. Or maybe I am the one with the problem, but I did love all of Maitreya's releases. This Audrey dress has just the right kind of curves in the right places.



I added the belt to the dress to get a bit more casual look. It's part of a group gift by Maai, which consists of a complete outfit and shape.



The boots are my new love, they're just perfect beneath either a dress or jeans. Love them.

Most of you probably have previously seen all of these releases on other blogs, but I hope I'm back in the game real soon and show you all of the newest stuff :)


kus Nere

credits
Skin: Dutch Touch - Esmee fair
AddOns: Dutch Touch - Moles and Xtra Freckles
Hair: Elikatira - Abbey red 04
Eyes: LeLutka - Ellis Vine M
Dress: Maitreya Mesh - Audrey Dress
Bangles: Zaara - Silver kada bracelets
Belt: Maai - Yasna (part of outfit)
Boots: Maitreya Mesh - Radical Boots Chestnut

1 comment:

Nicandra Laval said...

welcome back Nereisse.. and super pictures.. you totally right about the problem to get used to fact that the body is determined by the creator... those boots are my favorites too :))) you look awesome...great look

Post a Comment