Sunday, June 27, 2010

Night on the town



I got myself my very first Laq skin and I can't stop staring at the prettyness of my avi. Lately I'd been leaning more towards cute and toned down faces, but this is one sexy bish.

My hair is from a luckyboard at D!va, only 5 minutes to wait and there are different hairstyles to win. But if you don't have the patience you can always walk in and buy the store empty since the hairs are very low priced.



Like Halina I'm very happy with the new Plastik dresses. I'm showing a different color of it, so I hope she won't mind me posting this again. Every time Aikea releases a new outfit it comes in so many options and wonderfull textures I have a hard time choosing. But this little dress has to be my favourite for now...

Kus Nere

Credits:
Skin: Laq - Aline (Milky 06)
Hair: D!va - Yukari (Ruby, lucky board gift)
Dress: Plastik - Ambrice (Birch)

3 comments:

Clarity Jules Designs said...

Congratulations on your new LAQ skin. I think they make a fantastic range of skins and I just adore them all. You look fab!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new look! Just wondering where you got that lovely necklace?

Edith

Nereisse Aluveaux said...

My necklace is from Acid&Mala and it was a previous Stumblebum item. I'm not sure it is still available.

Post a Comment