Friday, April 1, 2016

it's a mens world - walk the line






As sure as night is dark and day is light..I keep you on my mind both day and night..And happiness I've known proves that it's right..Because you're mine, I walk the line
You've got a way to keep me on your side..You give me cause for love that I can't hide..For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide..Because you're mine, I walk the line

Are these Tjip thoughts.. when is walking the line. Tjip is wearing a jacket and a hoodie, that gives him a cool. look. The blue jacket is from the Ionic Spell Hunt . For info see the post before this one. The hoodie is the new groupgift from American Bazaar. His hair is from Deadwool. Chucks from Kapone and  jeans from Rispetto designs.

Later on he is relaxing at home in a sweater from Gizza. Because of her he walked the line. She got a way to keep him on her side.

Credits:
Jacket with shirt: {Fe Style} at the Spell Hunt - {Fe Style} Witron Jacket [The Spell Hunt](15ld)(ends april 3)
Hoodie: American Bazaar - American Bazaar - [AB] Vendetta Hoodie (free)
Sweater - Gizza - GizzA - March Group Gift [Men] (free)
Pictures made at: Mataiva
Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment