Sunday, March 13, 2016

a year of weekly themes - Week 11 Theme - Luck



Do you hear me, I'm talking to you...Across the water across the deep blue ocean..Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying...Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea..I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend..Lucky to have been where I have been..Lucky to be coming home again

Luck is the theme of a challenge from Softpaw the Fairy Cat. The challenge is named: a year of weekly themes.  I know Softpaw from the color challenge from Luna Jubilee. I was in that challenge and Softpaw too. I will give this challenge a try.
Nic was searching for a shamrock between  the weeds and the flowers..and she succeeded. A clover with four leaves brings luck, as they say. But this St. Patricks shamrock has to do with the trinity ( important for christians) and sure that will bring us luck too.
Nic's sweater with blouse from Wicked is the new groupgift. Comes with a hud for the colors of the blouse. You also can wear the sweater without the blouse. The long hair is a gift from Mina for the Liaison Collaborative ( 4  color possibilities). The flats from Fri. also a gift at the same event. The pose on the huge shamrock is from marketplace as well as the tiny shamrock in Nic's mouth. The backpack with cat out of the bag is in the gacha from Bueno at The Arcade.

The pumps gift from Essenz i added, because they are  just a few  days there. Essenz has reached 1500 likes on Facebook and to thank all for the Essenz designer has put out a fatpack 3 of Lancaster as a gift from March 12 till March 14.

Credits:
Sweater with shirt: Wicked -WICKED * Olivia - Sweater (Blush)
Flats: Fri. at TLC - fri.day - TLC Birthday Gift!(free)
Backpack: Bueno at The Arcade - Bueno cat of the bag- pink (gacha)
Hair: Mina at TLC - MINA Hair  Esmee - TLC Birthday gift (free)
Jeans: *ZD* - *ZD* Zara Fitmesh Jeans Dark Blue
Shamrock in mouth: Mammu's shop - St. Patricks day Clover Shamrock mouth nibble nom nom (10ld)
Pose and shamrock: PuRfEcT Poses - PuRfEcT Poses Female Pose Pack  1 (5ld)
Pictures made at :Ode  (Wanderstill)
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment