Saturday, September 24, 2016

sometimes i step in a timeless zone




Sometimes I step into timeless zone,
And I lose my way.
I don't know where I am.
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Milky Way.
And I lose myself.
I don't know who I am .
I discover whiskers of a cat in a timeless zone.
And I put them on my face.
In a moment I become a sweet little cat.
And I dance on a flying saucer.
I am a cat.

Nic is showing you the new sexy wildlife dress from H@s. The dress has a hud for several wildlife textures in special colors and textures. So when you wanne play wild in latex..... this is the one. See below the dress in another texture and color. Nic's hair is new from D!va at Collabor88. The shoes are my favorites from Reign. The necklace is the male gecko necklace from Nord Embel'Lys

Credits:
Dress: H@s - H@S Wildlife Dress Latex (NEW)
Hair: D!va at C88 - ""D!va"" Hair "Erika" (Rhodolite) (NEW)
Necklace: Nord Embel'Lys - Nord Embel'Lys  Gecko Necklace (Men) Gold (NEW)
Pose below first picture: Drunk Panda Poses You.Gatcha GIFT (free)
Pose picture below second - PURPLE POSES at you.gacha - 410PURPLE POSES - Couple 410 (free)

No comments:

Post a Comment