Sunday, July 19, 2009

Join These Groups and Get Stuff!!

I'm very very fussy about my group space. So I love when I'm in a group and get something that makes saving that space so worth it! Here's a couple of groups I personally will recommend so join these now (cuz I said so) and check the past group notices for your rewards.

Group - Drown
Gift - Designer Ruby Idora sent everyone in the group a present for her birthday.
Reward - Checkmate Dress
Drown is in the midst of changing locations so you might want to stay in this group so when things are settled you can run to the new store and get more great stuff.

Group - Fashion Express
Gift - Special freebie for first 100 members in the group. Would thrill me to no end if another 100 peeps joined and then they sent more stuff!
Reward - For the gals super cute purple top, for the guys very well done black dress shirt. Check group notices.

Both groups are in my profile so you can join from there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment