Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tomboyish pixie :)



When I got my hands on the new skingift from Vive9 I immediately fell in love with the Aoki skin and wanted to create a pixie like look around it. But somehow I ended up with this tomboygirlish kinda look which I also like a lot! It all evolved around the current group gift from Coco, gray sweat shorts that come with and without leggings.

The eyes and the eyelashes are a dollarbie from .:i *Towa* i:. If you look closely you can see that the eyelashes are jeweled!



Isn't that a cute face? Oh and btw, you get three more skins in the giftpack as well...

The scarf I'm wearing is one of my favorite items in SL. Its a previous group gift from Miel, but its still for sale.


Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: Docomo - British short (sorry not available anymore)
Eyes/Eyelashes: .:i *Towa* i:.
Skin: Vive9 - Aoki Dark Purify Skin
Scarf - Miel Charcoal Plaid scarf
Pullover - Dutch Touch - Pippi (part of outfit)
Shirt: Dutch Touch - London Blue (part of outfit)
Pants: Coco - Athletic Shorts
Legging: Tuli - *sUmi* colorable legging (free gift in store)
Sneakers: Line - Converse Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment