Friday, July 10, 2009

Group gifts Vive9 and Bebae



Vive9 gave out a few skins in the group notices. The skin used in the above picture is Miranda in Glow. I love the Asian feel about it and the cute pouty lips.

Here's a little close up:



The next skin is named Summer and is also available in Vive9 group notices. You get it in four skintones! I think its a very cute skin, tho I usually prefer more realistic looking skins. The lips are very beautiful imho, they give the skin a bit more character. The eyes are a groupgift from Bebae, Zali eyes. You get them in five colors and they are so pretty.


Summer in Milk - Zali eyes in forrest
Summer in Glow - Zali eyes in ocean
Summer in Toffee - Zali in peacock
Summer in Crisp - Zali in choco



Miranda in Glow - Zali eyes in grey

Go get them :)


Kus Nere

Edit: I wish I could photograph as beautifull as Uma... she made some awesome pics of the Miranda skin, I could never top that. She looks awesome in V9 skins, please check out her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment