Monday, February 8, 2016

when you gonna give me some time?




When you gonna give me some time?...Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run
, ...Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
Come a little closer, over here...Close enough to look in my eyes, ...Keep a little mystery, kissin' me
These are parts of a song of the Knack. It was on the radio when i was making this blogpost. I love to hear classic rock. It was an appropriate song.

The dress and shoes as well as the ottoman are from the Vintage Valentines hunt. see post before this one with other items from that hunt. The lingerie is from  Wicked for the Love me hard hunt. You need find a rope for that hunt.

Hair: *ARGRACE* - *ARGRACE* MOMIJI - Blacks ( relatively new)
Dress and shoes: Tabby's Fashion  - Tabby's Fashion  Valentine maxi dress  with shoes (1ld)
Lingerie: Wicked - WICKED * Love Me Hard Hunt (Hint: "Maybe try the stairs?")(2ld)
Ottoman: [Park Place] - [Park Place]  Vintage Valentine Heart Ottoman (1ld)
Bundle of letters: Domicile - Domicile Bargain Basments Bundle of love letters ( 5ld )
Valentines letter: .::VioleNt Chemicals::.  To My Valentine Box.::VioleNt Chemicals::.  To My Valentine Box
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment