Thursday, February 18, 2016

alone in a flash mob




click small pictures to enlarge


Good old Spammie im-ed me a slurl from Furillen. A beautiful place for pictures. I walked around and suddenly i came in a flash mob. I asked someone what was going on and she told me: " its a flash mob....come...and sit... :)... hi..
"I asked her: "and who organised it?" "Serene Footman ( the man on the picture above) ...is the sim owner... and many are photographers....so, Flickr will have soon the pics...super creative... Furillen is the group".
I thought it would be nice to inform you so i went picture making. check the Furillen flickr page

Nic is wearing her new dress from monLISA and her fre shoes from [R] Allure.
Credits:
Dress: monaLISA - -mL- Kalina Dress (Maitreya/Venus/Physique/Fitmesh) - HUD (NEW)
Shoes: [R] Allure - [R] Allure Tristin High Heels (M-Black) [VIP](free)
From inventory: Tray with red flowers- keke; Hair -Truth
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment