Monday, March 29, 2010

Free Jewelry + Me = ㋡

I'm an accessories fiend in real life.  So I'm totally digging what's been showing up on the grid lately.  When I first started SL (as some other girl)  I didn't know how to modify or edit objects so I resigned myself to only wearing all the system necklaces that were made of jacket layers (ugh).  I've come a long way baby - and so have the designers, it just keeps getting better.

$GaNKeD$ is defo one of my new favorites.  This stuff I want for reals badly.  The details are incredible, the prices are wonderful and the group is generous.

 Garage has also found a special place in my heart (and inventory) lately.  The new Glamour collection is simple, understated and beautiful.  I'm in love with Slava Parkin's skins as well.  She is currently running a sale on skins until April 10th, marked down as low as $L25.  Join this group!  There are loads of wonderful gifts in the shop - and it has an adorable tag which I plan on wearing often.  

Exile: Susan Hair (Free at Savoir Hair)
Garage: Glamour Necklace & Earrings (Group Gift)
Garage: Julia Skin (Group Gift)

Garage: Alexandria Skin (Not Free but darn cheap!)
$GaNKeD$: All That Jazz Necklace (Subscribo Gift)
Garage: Glamour Earrings (Not Free)
Exile: Susan Hair (Free at Savoir Hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment