Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Choice 2009!


Summer Choice is a different kind of way to get freebies. Basically you buy a product from one of the participating shops (not free) and you get a card (although the cards are trans so you might get lucky and someone will just give you one). You run this card to 20 more shops and get them "stamped" and then you goto a main hall place where you can choose one freebie in return for the card. I got these toe shoes from Coco. It was interesting but I don't think it was worth the time or effort. The shoes are ok but I was not really overwhelmed with any of the prizes. If you want to take a crack at it for yourself, you can see the pictures of the prizes and find (better?)directions here. I think I'll stick with my hunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment