Sunday, August 16, 2009

Barbies and princesses



Yay let me introduce my alt Sorcha :) There are tons of reasons why people create an extra account but mine is simply so I can play more Barbie on SL. I love to dress her up in (free) clothes that my main account wouldn't wear. And she even developed her own style, very different from my main alt's. The biggest difference is her more ethnic look, dark skin, hair and eyes.

But today I was so happy with how my finds turned out I had to put her in this post. She's wearing the new Kunglers group gift, a set I really like. It comes with the blouse and the highwaisted skirt, very cute ánd classy. Kunglers asks a 50l fee but thats so worth it considering the amount of gifts that is been given. The skin can be found in the group notices from Lionskins, its called Zulu-2. The hair is from the Lamb subscribo and I was just thrilled to find it when I logged in. It looks just perfect on Sorcha, makes her look like a princess.



Another nice find is the Daelia English Garden Skybox I took these pictures in. It's from La Flat and you can get it along with other dollarbies instore. Nere's skin was a freebie from Lara Skins, but the store is currently closed in order to prepare for the new skinline.

Hope you all have had a nice weekend :)


Kus Nere

Style credits

On Nere:
Skin: Lara Skins - Aida
Hair: Maitreya - Dylan (henna)
Top: Pixeldolls - Noveau Corset(Raspberry)
Pants: Armidi Gisaci - Journey Tweed Slacks (Metallic Gold)
Pumps: Maitreya - Verve pumps (black)

On Sorcha:
Skin: LionSkins - Zulu-2
Hair: Lamb - Unbirthday Rebus (Ink)
Dress: Kunglers group gift Aug16
Pumps: Maitreya - slinky stilleto

No comments:

Post a Comment