Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Audacity of huge



No the title is not a reference to my shining personality, its just a song I can't get out of my head... ^^

I'm happy. I have friends and they decided to buy me shoes. Hence my shiny mood :) First I got the Maitreya Gold - IXkin pumps which have been flooding the feed these days and you probably will see me wearing them a lot, I absolutely adore them. Then I got the Tesla Angelina boots which I have been dying to get my hands on, just never had a good excuse for.

Lately I seem to have a thing for highwaisted skirts so I decided to pair the Angelina boots with the High Waist Super Skirt from Narwhal, a cute little store which has some superbly crafted clothes with excellent textures. There's not much stock yet but the items are easily mixed and matched. I really wanted to wear a tube top with it so I used the top from the Maiiki Strapless Dress.

Then I got a notice from the Aden group that theres a two day sale going on and all the hairs and skins are discounted for a limited time! Skins are only 350 and hairs 60. So I tp'd over and got me this Kaylee hair which I'm not taking of for a long time.

The skin is a last minute find from the hairfair thats been extended this week. Its from Aimesi and has a very fresh feel to it, with full lips and a soft shine on the body.



I finished the look with glasses from NO, tats from IrEn, a random cigarette I found in my inventory and a shoulderbag with AO from Lelutka. I love this bag and its AO, it has some very sexy yet elegant stands and sits.

If anyone feels the need to buy me some shoes or boots, please don't ever hesitate! I'm such a shoewhore, you can't imagine ;-) A last big thank you to my friends!


Kus Nere


Style credits:
Hair: Aden - Kaylee - Red
Skin: Aimesi Skin - Elena tan Face1
Dress: Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt
Top: Maiiki - Strapless & Patent Olive
Boots: Tesla - Angelina - Burgundy
Bag: Lelutka - SACK Bag Goldenrod AO
Tattoos: IrEn - Fleurs du mal
Glasses: NO - Thick Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment