Monday, August 10, 2009

Steam/Cyberpunk Festival

Here's how much I knew about Steampunk: I had to ask what it was when my friend Mari invited me to join her at the festival. Here's her answer: it's like edgy victorian stuff - if steam had really taken off as the fuel of the future - but it's fun shopping lol. Ah, the magic word Shopping! The whole festival is an experience for the eyes and for the rest of the month there will be music, Weapons Tourney, a fashion show and of course, shopping! Your carriage ride to the Steam/Cyperpunk Festival.


Me clueless (well more then usual) at my arrival. Very UNsteampunk!

There are a few freebies to be found here. This lovely gown I found at M'Lady Fashions.

And, of course I had to buy something. There are just so many beautiful things here! Kat's Meow Victorian Gothic in Red Gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment