Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Icing lucky chair



Above dress is available on the Icing lucky chair. I'm a fan of Icing creations, the dresses are all very stylish and perfectly drawn. The only thing I'm not very fond of is the fact that most Icing dresses come with a system skirt, something I really dislike in SL. That's why I also took a shot of the top of the dress combined with a prim skirt from a dress from Hexed. And it looks great with jeans too! The rosesculptie in my hair comes with the dress as well.


Tuli skin - Hope pale kitten

I thought my Hope skin from Tuli looked perfect with this dress, I love the soft tones and smoothness of the skin. It needed a close up so you all can see just how pretty I am. :)


Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: Maitreya - Zoe - Autumn
Skin: Tuli - Hope pale kitten
Dress: Icing - Imperial Blossom - pink
Skirt: Hexed - Runed Wrap Dress (part of outfit)
Pumps: Periquita - Retro round pink

No comments:

Post a Comment