Sunday, July 31, 2022

just don't!

 

"Just don't". Nice title to let you think about why "just don't". She is crying and drinking but why is she crying and has the drinking to do with the crying? And what is he doing? Helping her or is he apologizing or trying to calm her? For me it is clear. She just doesn't want to talk about it, turning her head away. 
The scene is sexy because of the sexy dress of *SK*. A sort of corset dress it is. Available in several colors at the Kinky event.
 
Nic is using for the first time at this blog her LeL EvoX head Ryn. The Ryn head has a bit an Asian face in my idea and I love that for Nic.
I was working hard to make her look a bit a look-a-like with the old Nic. I am not so much a face changer and was happy with Nic's old face. But for my blogging I want to stay updated and I like to follow new developments. First I thought the much used head  Avalon is a bit like Nic's old head. But Nic got deeper sunken eyes and she was looking tired then. Also depending of course on the skin for EvoX that i had in my inventory ( I know). I went back and compared the faces and this Ryn head turned out to be better for me. The skin that Nic is wearing now I got at the lucky board at 7 Deadly s[K]ins. A skin for head and body in all tones. Good to use as a starter for my EvoX experience. The tears are in the hud of the head. For those who want to give such a change a try I can recommend the tutorial video at YouTube from Naria Panthar.  

Leather dress: * SK * at Kinky - * SK * ODETTE FATPACK (NEW)
Stockings: Blushed - Blushed Seamed Pantyhose with appliers
Eyeliner: Sap -  Sap ~ HD Eyeliner Gift (Lelutka Evolution) (1ld)
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head 3.1
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins- 7 Deadly s[K]ins - TABEA skins ( free/ lucky board/ group join fee)
Drink and Cigarette : :::ChicChica::: - :::ChicChica::: Bourbon with cig (75 ld/ Saturday sale)
Hair: TRUTH - TRUTH VIP  Forever (old group gift)
From inventory: Jewelry - EarthStones; He is wearing Deadwool

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment