Friday, July 1, 2022

Berlin


This dress gave me a retro feeling. The model and the length of the dress gave me that feeling. Picture making in a park with her parasol I had in mind. I thought I could find a park in old styled Berlin. But this background with Sarotti and Kranzler and Nic waiting for her chauffeur to bring her to the park was also good. 
The dress is available at the Sense event at the moment. Ten colors are available. The parasol and Nic's gloves I had in my inventory. They are part of the Summer Romantica kimono of Silvery K. All was in a gacha. The gloves are at Marketplace. 

Credits:
Dress: * SK * at Sense - * SK * THEA Yellow (NEW)
Hair: DOUX - DOUX Zoe 
Pretzel cart: KraftWork - KraftWork Pretzel Cart (group gift/free)
Light bulb ( see in the cart): Schadenfreude -  Schadenfreude Hot Air Balloon Lightbulbs (free/S&H gift)
From inventory; necklace, parasol and gloves - Silvery K; Pug companion - Jian; Car - Serenity style
Bye bye, Nic



No comments:

Post a Comment