Friday, December 2, 2016

thankful memories...



When the storm comes,...And if I'm afraid,...May I be with you?
As night falls,...And it's too dark to me,..May I be with you?
May I come to you,...If it is not possible anywhere else?
And if I have to cry,...Will you dry my tears ?
When the end comes,..And if I'm afraid,  May I be with you?
When the end comes,..And when I'm alone,..May I be with you?

Reflections near the fireplace in advents time. The song text from a dutch singer in her head..
Nic is wearing a leather jacket from Desmonia. Comes with a colorhud. Under the jacket Nic is wearing an appliers top from a set from *ZD*. I found the skirt at Vanity Infinity Mega mesh store. It's from a set with a black shirt.  The black bag is from from another gift at Vanity ( for the Maitreya group). The bag is in a set with a pink dress. Nic is wearing her Fifty Linden Friday hair from Elikatira. The two small tv tables and the painting on the wall  are from a gacha ( Thankful Memories) from irrie's Dollhouse at Lost & Found ~ November. It sure will be in the shop later on. Or watch marketplace. The candy cane wreath on the wall is from Kaerri. as well as the red vases, the red raindeer with candles and the train

Credits:
Jacket: -Desmonia- -Desmonia- Fergie Leather Jacket blogpack (NEW)
Skirt: Vanity Infinity - part of ERY Outfit (free)
Top: *ZD* - part od *ZD* Clelia outfit
Necklace: !IT! at CMP - !IT! Gitana Necklace 14.3 (50% off during event)
Bag: Vanity Infinity - part of MESH DRESS _Bag____Maitreya Slink (free)
Hair: Elikatira for FLF -  [e] Nadia - Exclusives (FLF/ 50ld)
From inventory: Boots - Reign ( gift)

Decor:
Tables and painting:  irrie's Dollhouse *i { DH } Gacha! Thankful Memories ( was at Lost&Found / soon in shop)
Red vases, raindeer, train, candy cane wreath: Kaerri - Kaerri Christmas (NEW)
Pictures taken at: Icewater
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment