Saturday, December 3, 2016

darker days.. time for the advent calendars



Darker days surround me now I'm older...Longer nights freeze me it seems colder..Darker days they will take me under now.

I love the darker days of december. Time for decorations in sl. I love the new decorations from 7mad;Ravens made for the Event Tannenbaum. Started Nov 25th.
These days are also the days with the advent or christmas gifts in sl I try to become not too much overwhelmed by all.  There are so many place where you can go to the calendars. At my home location you can pick-up a box with all the lm's from advents calendars. It is in a Christmas box near the landingspoint.  It's here. Thanks to Anja Horten who made the box with lm's.
I choosed this time to go to Entice. Nic is showing you nails from day 1 and the golden blouse from day 2.  I also went to the famous  Kitty Cat calendar. Nic is showing the scarf, the ear warmers and the purple chair. Nic's shoes are from one of the four lucky boards at Venus Shoes. Always  good to go there sometimes to get some new shoes.

Credits:
Golden blouse: Entice - Entice - Advent Calendar 2016 - Dec 2 (free)
Nails: Entice - Entice - Advent Calendar 2016 - Dec 1 ( free/see close-up below)
Scarf and earwarmers: zanze Kittycats Advent Calendar-Day 2-GIFT (free)
Shoes: ->VeNuS<>ShOeS< ->VeNuS<>ShOeS<- ANGELA (free/ lucky board)
Hair: Elikatira for Fifty Linden Friday- [e] Nadia - Exclusives (50ld)

Decor:
Rustic boards and rustic candle logs: 7mad;Ravens at Tannenbaum -  7mad;Ravens Tannenbaum 
Chair: Cheeky Pea  in Kitty Cats calendar - :CP: Cherie Lounge Chair Rainbow Stag KittyCatS Gift!(free)
From inventory: sledge and bike - what next; bag - Phedora ( old gift); Water with robins - TC Home ( old cosmo gift); Pants- ISON; dog - Xin; pose - Le Poppycock
Pictures made at: Snowy Islands
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment