Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine - Valentina




Nic in vintage or Marilyn look. She wears clothes for a warm place. Wishful thinking i guess. I show you this set, bikini with a cover up, sheer delicate in pink Dior inspired by Paisley Daisy. It is not a new release but already some time in the shop. I took this one because it is good for Valentines day. The shoes are the last release from BSD Design Studio. The hair is from A&A ..it has the name Marilyn. No free things in this post, because rl was busy these days. No time to look around in sl. I just had this cute combination in my mind. I hope you like it.

Credits:
Clothes: Paisley Daisy - Joeys mesh Dior Delicate Pink Bikini&Coverup (C. Dior Infl.)
Hair: A&A - A&A Marilyn Hair 1
Shoes: BSD - {{BSD Design studio}}Cherish-BROWN CROCO

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment