Sunday, February 16, 2014

a hole





In the middle of the night i couldn't sleep and decided to go walk around in sl. I wanted to go along all sorts of places to find may be new presents. And yes i succeeded in the M*Motion shop. The dress with the hole is new at the lucky board there. I wear a turtle neck sweater under the dress.
I also went along B.C.C. Already long time no lucky boards there anymore. I saw a nice ring, the Valentines group gift, but group join fee. You can grab another old groupgift there. So i am still in doubt about if i should join. Anyway my night was spent well. After picture making i went satisfied back to bed. Hope you like my pictures.

Credits:
Dress: M*Motion - M*Motion C14-01 Hole Dress LB(free)
Hair: Tokyo.Girl - Tokyo.Girl - Hair Liana
From inventory: Boots - Maitreya;  Long Muffler - B.C.C.
Pictures made at Bonne Chance
Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment