Thursday, May 28, 2015

delivery guy





I swear I'll drive all night just to buy you some shoes. And to taste your tender charms. And I just want to sleep tonight again in your arms.
Through the wind, through the rain, the snow, the wind, the rain. You've got, you've got my, my love.
Heart and soul

Delivery guy tjip will drive all night for her.
He wears a suit from from the lucky board at paul polo. The skin is made again by my friend Anda Villiers. 
Did i drive you crazy Anda with my wishes about the skin? But i am very glad tjip has the look i wanted for him. 
Nic wears a tunic from marketplace. I love the soft colors. The hair is again from Catwa. Now i took the grey hairs. Love it.. at the moment in rl silver grey for young people is hot. Love also the sweet ballerina's with bow from Fri for collabor88.

Credits:
Outfit tjip: paul polo - (paul polo) TAKEN HER DOWN 9 LB/ free)
Hair: Dura -  *Dura-Boys&Girls*49(Dark Brown)
From inventory: skin - made by my friend Anda Villiers; shoes - Hoorenbeek
Tunic Nic: :::KC::: - :::KC::: Tunic  Chic Pink (10ld)
Shoes: fri.  for collabor88 - fri. - Penny.Janes (Cream)
From inventory: Hair - Catwa ; spiked legging - Shey
Pictures made at: Tempelhof Hafen

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment