Friday, October 24, 2014

Incantre woman... a preview for the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival





A brave and fierce woman. I like it. I like her courage. She is strong. Nic shows you the new outfit from !gO! for the fantasy Gatcha Fair. Opens 4 -11 2014. One of the biggest fantasy events in second life. Yeah i know i am early, but it is such a cool outfit. I couldn't wait to show it to you. You need some patience. And at the gatcha machine some luck, because it is the rare item. I am not good in it as you could read some time agao. Spend to much money then. Nic is at the role-play sim Incantre. Incantre is an original RP fantasy/medieval setting open to a large variety of character types and players of all experience levels. Not based on a historical book. So Nic can be there like she is: a brave fierce courageous woman.
Nics stockings are from another outfit from !gO! from my inventory.

Credits:
Outfit: !gO! - !gO! Women Ranger RARE ( for fanatasy Gatcha Carnival)
Picture taken at: Incantre
I will add the slurl from the FGC when it is open. There also is a male  Ranger outfit!

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment