Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nic is back




Back from China after three weeks travel through that beautiful country. I even camped on the Great Wall. I saw the sun goes down and the moon rise and the sunrise, while i was on the wall in the middle of nowhere. It made a huge impression on me. The Chinese people are so friendly and full of joy and they enjoy it to help people, i discovered. I recommend you all to go there if it is possible.
I hope you all are doing well.
It is a bit strange to start blogging again. Nic is still in Asia mood as you can see. Thanks to Iris (lady.radikal) who tipped me about this groupgift gown from Poised. The shoes are also from Poised. It is th SLFreesand Offers gift from the shop. Nic's hair is a 25 ld hair from Java Fashion Designs. For the Asia sphere i combined the hair with a hairdress from Silvery K. The fan is from Tokyogirl as well as the armbands

Credits:
Dress: Poised - ::Poised:: SIlk Vintage Mesh Gown - B&W 9/14 GG (free)
Shoes: Poised - part of outfit ::Poised:: White Carnival - SLF&O Gift August (free)
Hair: Java Fashion Designs -  JAVA HAIR KAREN FATPACK (25ld)
Hairdress: Silvery K - *:..Silvery K.:*Group Gift No.6_Rose Hair Accessories(Black)(free)
Fan: Tokyo.girl - Handfan Jigoku I
Armbands: Tokyo.girl - Bracelet Linnea - Tantra Blue
From inventory: Bamboo bag - BSD

Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment