Wednesday, July 2, 2014

good morning sunshine





Good morning sunshine...good morning readers. The day just started and i hope i am still in time to tell you about the shop from my shorts. Yesterday Dancer told me that the shop Resident Fashion would stop in world and just go further on marketplace and because of that they have sale. The very good mesh denim shorts for example just for 1ld each color. We went  to the shop and i was happy to find the shop still there. But in the notices of the group is written ....open till wednesday 2/7. I checked it and it is 3/7 now and the stops is still open. So hurry!!
Then about my shirt. It is a new release from Orange*Pekoe. The orange one is a wearable demo.  I like the mexican embroidery. I see it more and more in sl. It reminds me of the scarfs and blouses that i saw in the country in east Europe years ago. So i went over to the nice polish sim to make my pictures in country style. It feels as if Nic wakes up and stretches herself  in her vacation and says hello to the sun and the day.

Credits:
Shorts:  Resident Fashion - :::RF::: Short Jeans (1ld each color/ 6 colors)
Shirt: Orange*Pekoe - Orange*Pekoe - Mariposa shirt ( in orange 1ld)
Shirt: in other colors with hud here
From inventory: Sneakers- pesca (old gatcha item); Hair - damselfly free at the summer of Love fair (posted before on the blog ))
Pictures made at: Fairyland

Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment