Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cool Title



I'm so in love with Tuli's newest face Claire, I haven't taken it of since it was released begin January. Tuli has remade most of her skins to be used with tattoolayers, so at the mainstore you can pick up a base package including a lot of layers for all your needs. I love how you can mix your perfect look together.
A bunch of extra tattoo layers such as beauty marks, eyeliners, lipcolours and more are now available at the main store, to customize your look. And a lil freebie as well... a tattoo layer for parted lips, can be used on any skin.



It's been a while since we've heard from PixelMode, but it was so worth the wait. These Lady T pumps are incredibly sexy and perfectly sculpted. But the best surprise to me was the hud. I hardly ever wear sculpted feet because I never seem to get the skintone matched, but this hud is so easy that it just took me one click to get it perfect. You can choose different nailpolishes as well. Win.


Nere

Credits:
Skin: Tuli - Clair fair 06 Oxygen (new release)
Freckles: Tuli - Freckles light tattoo layer
Hair: 69 - Jessica 02 Mauve
Necklace: Deco - Essential Pearl (subscribogroup gift november)
Dress: E! - Zahara Wrap Dress Red (new release)
Bra: Cupcakes - Fancy Lacy Stuff (group gift in notices, fee to join)
Pumps: PM - Lady T Red (new release)

No comments:

Post a Comment