Friday, April 2, 2010

Starlust Egg Hunt

I really have no information on this hunt whatsoever.  What I can tell you is - it is running now, there are eggs all over the Starlust Sim and it's affiliates, some are free, some are not.  Some are huge and some are small.  That being said, here are some of the goodies I found:

L.Fauna Skins: LoveLace 2010 3 Creme Peep Bra & Panties
=HooT= : Cutie Pea Panties and Into the Depths Eyes (2 colors of panties two colors of eyes.  HooT eyes are my absolutely my favorite eyes in sl!)
Whippet & Buck:  Frilly Little Set 
Ki2: Amina Swimsuit Pink 

Kid Asia: Plain T's (comes in 3 colors for each girls and guys and are trans horray!)
NUT: Wool Leggings
Awesome Blossom : NERD T-Shirt Black and Not a Nerd Eyeglasses
Fab.Pony: Oh Really? Pose, Glam Legging in Rose Quartz and Silk Shaza Top

Pig: Duotone Socks (3 pairs)
Ingenue: Dianthus Blush Shoes (omg I am in love!)
PIE HOLE: Oww My Knees! (also comes with Oww My Elbows)
silentsparrow: Starbunny Knitty Socks (8 pairs)

No comments:

Post a Comment