Friday, April 2, 2010

Exploring with Surf Co.

Hi! Today I went exploring in SLeek, the famous Beach Club. I had so much fun! Apart from it being a kick ass club there's also a beach, so check it out!

~ Here's a pic I took while sitting by the small bar.

~ Relaxing by the beach.

~ Enjoying the beauty of SL, up so high! =P

I'm wearing from Surf Co.'s latest release. And tbh they're gorgeous! Anything you see me blogging is because I love it. I love the One piece swim suit, it's my favorite! The cute ruffles at the back make it even prettier. There's a dress, belt, bow belt, wedges, and the one piece swimsuit. And they're all awesome. I've been loving Surf Co.'s stuff ever since I was a noob, everything is affordable over there and so worth the price. Surf Co. is definitely one of top favorite stores.

~ Here I'm wearing the Sway Sundress in Fog, Belt in Gray and Wedges in Gray. It's a beautiful dress and I'm in love with the textures. The belt fits perfectly, and I didn't have to resize it. I added truth's hair and it completed my cutesy look.

~ Here I'm wearing the Seaside One Piece in Ocean, Clothbound Bow Belt in Cornflower. They're really cute, aren't they? Don't forget to check it out, and keep your eyes open for the next release. I really can't wait :)

Landmark to Surf Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment