Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mixed Up Bunneh Hunt!

I am not by any stretch of the imagination done with this hunt.  I would say maybe a third of the way through?    This hunt is only running until April 6th however, so I wanted to blog what I managed to find so far before I went back and fought the lag some more. Absolutely incredible gifts in this one.  I seriously have a picture below of  (almost) everything I've found so far (very unusual!).  6 sims  and over 40 shops participating.  Hidden on each of the 6 sims are a number of Easter Eggs.  Find an egg and return it to the basket by the corresponding stops entrance.  There will be an information board by the TP point of each participating sim to provide detailed instructions so I'm only going to give you the lm for Sunny sim to start. Good luck and Happy Hunting.  If you find some well hidden eggs - send me a hint pleaseeeeeee!!!

SD Wears: Bunneh Easter Dress
Elate!: Joy Easter Pink Dress (also receive in yellow) with
Ohmai: Easter Bunny Leggings (receive in pink, blue and purple - so cute!)
Butterfly EffectZ: Spring Coat and Leggings Set
Timmy Boutique:  Cotton Stamp Brown Dress and Shiny Socks in brown (receive 3 colors)


elymode: lounging pants (color changes cuffs - <3 them!)
fringe: Kali  glitch shirt and skirt
Hucci: Mixed Up Bunneh Gift
MALT: Dress


Prelude: Aaliyah Purple Dress
Zaara: Larin Skirt & Mishti tank set
Insatiable Fashions: Alexandra II Dress in Marigold

$GaNKeD$: Bunnies Revenge Jewelry Set
GINZA jewelry Kohime: Spring Heart, earrings, necklace and bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment