Sunday, June 14, 2009

Loving textures



The people that know me really well know how excited I can get about well done textures. This leather jacket I'm wearing from Cubic Effect (CE) is one of those items that get me drooling. The texture is so beautifully made you wonder whether its really virtual... I took a little close up so you can see just how detailed the jacket is.

I'm also wearing the all-in-one shirt from Aoharu, another store that has very nicely done textures. The sculptiework is very subtle and usually needs very little adjusting. I'm really impressed with the amount of items Aoharu releases and the high quality they keep delivering.

The stockings I'm wearing are from a relatively new store named DuckNipple. It's supposed to have prims on the thighs as well, but cuz of a lack of attachmentpoints I had to choose between wearing the Aoharu shorts prim or the stockings prim... I think DuckNipple is a Dutch origined store since I came across one outfit named "Zwaffelen" and well... that can only be Dutch :) (Really, no, I cannot tell you what that means, but it has something to do with the Taj Mahal.) Anyway, I promised myself to blog more DuckNipple items since its really good quality and its a shame I can't show you just how well made these stocking are.

Last up a close up of the PM boots, I've been wearing these almost nonstop since I bought them... they are so cute and make my feet feel good :)

Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: Aden - Jordan (Red)
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy medium
Eyelashes: Cake - Flutter Lashes
Skin: Lara Skins - Kate Pale
Jacket: Cubic Effect - Short leather jacket for women (brown)
Top / vest: Aoharu - ShirtAllinOne_Ivory
Stockings: DuckNipple - knit socks
Boots: PM - Posh Leather Boots - Goldy

No comments:

Post a Comment