Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beauty Avatar skin gift




Beauty Avatar released their new collection called "Estate" today and with that gave out a group gift. The gift contains two female skins, Delia and Cristine, of which I'm wearing the Delia skin. I really like the lips and the smoothness of the skin. Also the eyebrows are very well done. I'm not liking the eyeshadow much tho... its a bit too much and makes me look a bit mad imho. :)

The hair I'm wearing is one of Truth latest releases. I really love the flowiness of the hair and the way the bangs fall around my face. I think Truth is one of the few hairdesigners that doesnt only deliver a nice structure hair, but also pays a lot of attention to the way the hair should be surrounding your face. I'm really liking this style.

The shrug I'm wearing is by MG Fashion. I always love the way she combines her sculpties with her clothing and the balloned sleeves on this is a little example of that. I paired it with capri pants from the Pippa outfit from MichaMi and the top and belt I'm wearing are also parts from outfits, this time from Armidi. To ad a little bit more pink I stuck my little toes in an old Maitreya group gift, pumps that you get in tons of colors to fit almost every outfit.

Last but not least I'd like to point out the lovely Teardrop earrings and necklace I'm wearing, a gift from Aluinn a while ago and the great prim nails from PM. These have a colormenu so you can get them to match almost every outfit! I cannot imagine my sl without prim nails (or lashes). :)

Thats it for today :)


Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: Truth - Minx - cherry
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy medium
Eyelashes: Cake - Flutter Lashes
Skin: Beauty Avatar - Delia skin - gift
Shrug: MG fashion - Crocheted shrug - burgundy
Top: Armidi Gisaci - Sunset Boulevard Dress - Black (part of outfit)
Pants: MichaMi - Pippa Capri
Pumps: Maitreya - Group Gift Pumps - Magenta
Belt: Armidi Gisaci - Buone Vacanze - Bianco (part of outfit)
Earrings/Necklace: Aluinn - Teardrop

No comments:

Post a Comment