Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Broke but stylish!



I'm so totally broke but also in the mood for a new outfit and therefore decided to mingle some stuff I already had in my invent. Such a nice kick to create an outfit I love with stuff I've had in there for ages. This is what I came up with! The top is a part of a tube dress from Maiiki, but I wanted to wear just the top of it, so it would look like a longtop rather than a dress. The highwaisted belt is from Maiiki as well, a real work of art. The slacks are from Armidi, fabulous as ever, and the pumps from Tesla a store which I think keeps improving. I'm dying to get my hands on their newest release, the Angelina boots, but I think I will have to wait quite a while for my linden balance to magically reach the needed amount. :)

The hair I'm wearing is the newest Maitreya release I picked up at the hair fair. As well as the normal style you also get the option to wear it in parts. This way the tailpart can be attached to your spine while the hair part is attached to your skull. Great for taking pictures!

Then the jewelry, oh wow. This was a DSN sample by DM Designs, and I really love the understated elegance of the set. I'm definitely going to wear this more often. Obviously I took a look at the store and they had a few items that are really worth another visit when that balance I referred to before is a bit more positive.

I'm out for today!

Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: Maitreya - Bo
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy medium
Eyelashes: Cake - Flutter Lashes
Skin: League - Medium Misty - Greenglade
Jewelry: DM Designs - Journey Set
Top: Maiiki - Strapless & Patent Olive (part of outfit)
Belt: Maiiki - High Waisted Belt *Patent Black*
Slacks: Armidi Gisaci - Brindisi Slacks - Black
Pumps: Tesla - Jane - lime

No comments:

Post a Comment